Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lots of displays.... countdown for my FIRST craft show begins!

Sooo, busy week! Stressful! But at least there is a snow storm, it is like my purpose to get some displays and things done these past 2 days while we have been snowed in! Check out the pictures below and let me know what you think of my display ideas! I think they are pretty cute, and sassy, which is just what I was going for. I decided upon hot pink and zebra (so cliche) but it's sassy and boutique-like.. so that is what I'll be decorating my Craft Show booths with from now on, until I get bored with it and will be changing it up.

YES! The board above is the one I made in the tutorial from my previous blog!

Flower Pot Headband Display

2 Smaller Hair Bow Boards for the pigtail bows

Homemade Headband Displays

What is your favorite display of mine above? What do you think I could do to them to make them even cuter? I need input, as this is all for my customers and to reel people into checking out my booth while walking by.

The countdown for my FIRST craft show begins..... 10 days and counting! I am so excited! I hope to see many of my customers and NEW customers there! After this, I already have an open house lined up in March and a Craft Show at Guyer H.S. lined up in April. I am going to make 2011 my year, the year for MELANY'S BOUTIQUE! Watch out everyone! lol

Also, I got the CUTEST business card holder for my craft show booths, it's super adorable! Was only $14 from Amanda @ FlowersKissing (http://www.facebook.com/flowerskissingscreations). You guys should definitely check her out, I told her my theme and what I wanted and she definitely made it happen! I added the pink jeweled bow on the top, just to give it a more boutique look. But it's PRECIOUS! Check out below!

More stuff to upload soon, as well as a tutorial! I am excited for this craft show, and in a time crunch with only 10 days left. So I may not be posting as much as I'd like before then, but check back often for tutorials and new creations by Melany!

1 comment:

3J4 Kreations said...

I really LOVE your bow display idea, how did you make the smaller kind? And the headband holder? Those are so cute! I'm looking for ideas to display things for my first show also and really like how you did it.. Great job!!! :-)