Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

Okay, now after reading that title "Snow Day" I'm sure no one believes me, seeing as I do live in Texas, but honestly, we're snowed in! So I finally found a little bit of time to do a lot of things I haven't been able to do the past few weeks (full time job and those 13 hours of college are really keeping me busy). Thank GOD for snow days! Definitely nice to be able to relax for one day and do a lot of things you normally wouldn't have time for!

I am going to posting a few more pictures tonight of displays I have made for my upcoming craft show, as well as POSSIBLY posting a tutorial, depends if I can find where I left my glue gun? haha I am really interested in showing you guys some new ideas I have gotten to make for the craft show booth as well as new things I made to sale in my online boutique. I am just not so sure if I'd like to give away ALL of my secrets just yet, we will see tonight!

I hope everyone stays warm and gets a little creative today! Do some crafts with your kids or find something old you'd like to "make new" again! It's always fun to see what you can do with something you never thought you could use!

No comments: