Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Busy week means a productive week!

So, I had many things I had to do this week and most of them were for my first Craft Show coming up in February. I made the hair bow board, as you can see from my previous blogs, as well as some pricing signs. I think they turned out pretty well seeing as I had some cheap frames from wal-mart, I definitely classed them up. But I decided to take a break from Craft Show decor and display and made some super cute and adorable headbands! Check them out below.



Yes, I noticed most of the ones I made were some sort of flower, but Spring is near! So I thought I'd make some beautiful flowers for the children to wear soon! I especially love the ones with the jewels in the center, I just think it's an adorable touch and makes little girls feel more like a Princess! So that was my productive part of my week haha

I also managed to find 7 models for my Boutique!! They range from 7 months to 9 years of age, which is awesome! I love diversity! I hand selected each one of them, for different reasons, but above all they are beautiful girls that would make my products look amazing! I look forward to their shoots and the pictures that come from them. I am also looking forward to my new .com/.net website being built soon, so that I can post the beautiful pictures of the models on there as well!

Life seems to be getting better and better. I CANNOT wait to see what is yet to come for me and my boutique!

No comments: