Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First time for everything...

So I noticed everyone these days seemed to have a blog. I felt a bit out of the loop. I knew I'd have to step my game up and get one of these things! So here I am, ready to take on the world one blog post at a time. I may be a boring college kid in a not so big town called Denton but I'm always ready to take whatever life throws at me and make it pretty awesome! I am not sure I will be posting DAILY, as I do take 13 college hours and work 40 hours a week plus have my boutique business on the side. So I am going to do my best to post whenever I can and keep you guys updated and entertained! I will be posting about my business, craft shows in my area, crafts I'm doing and stuff like that. It's pretty much a crafty blog, but I'll throw in random things here and there! I might even throw in some delicious recipes! You know me? Melany of all trades! Keep your eyes peeled for amazing things yet to come!

No comments: