Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 hours surely makes for a long day!

So last night was a rough one, I only got 2 hours of sleep! Though it will be a rough day, it was a pretty productive night! I literally was laying in bed from 11pm-2:30am and could not sleep, so I got up and organized my boutique items in my second bedroom. I actually made an awesome progress! All of my tutus are ready for a car ride to the craft show on February 12th, my hair bows were organized into a plastic organizer rolling container and my headbands are organized in another box! I have been procrastinating way too long, so I am somewhat glad I could not sleep, since I got what needed to be done finished! Sadly the lack of sleep means I will be dragging today, so I won't be as productive as I was last night!

I am going to be very busy the next few weeks! I have the craft show coming up on the 12th of February, lots of stock to make for it and making displays/decor for my booth. Not only do I have that but I just started selling on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/MelanysBoutique), have my own website selling products (http://melanysboutique.weebly.com/) and doing sales from my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melanys-Boutique/176513495706165). So life is a bit hectic at the moment, but I cannot complain, I brought it all upon myself and I'm loving how busy it's keeping me!! Plus, I work 40 hours a week. My college classes start again in a week, got to love being a Full-Time college student! I really am thankful for everything I am blessed to do, so I cannot complain! I just handle it the best way I know how and keep going on with my life! Nothing can hold me back now, I'm here to make a name for myself!

So after that long speech.. (I felt like I was rambling and decided to cut it short!)... new subject!

I am going to try to post at least ONE craft project a week. For the most part, I will be giving instructions for you to be able to do it yourself! But some will remain as mysteries! (That will be few are far between!) I am very bad at telling all my craft secrets. I'm sure I'll be posting one tomorrow or Saturday, so stay tuned!

No comments: