Sunday, January 9, 2011

Texas Snow....

The title sounded unbelievable right? Well, it's true! We actually got some snow today in Texas! It was a nice, relaxing day at home for me of course. I try my best to hibernate during the Winter, because me and cold weather do not get along! haha I am hoping that it is much warmer by tomorrow, since I have to get out in the weather for work.

So I decided to post that Zebra Hair Bow Holder on craigslist and I have gotten MANY responses. I even posted it for $30! See? Just use my tutorial above, and you'll see you can do amazing things with only $12! I love college budget crafts!

I am going to be doing another craft tomorrow, so stay tuned for it! I think it's an uber cute display for my Craft Show! I'd love to hear all of your opinions about it!

No comments: