Sunday, June 5, 2011

Completely slacking....

Okay okay, I know I have been completely slacking by posting crafts and ideas for you guys! I need to start doing that more often, especially since college is out for the summer! It's EXTREMELY hot in Texas so being hectic with this heat completely drains me. However, it's no excuse for me to slack!

I also decided since I started coupon shopping and EVERYONE is excited about it always asking me how I got such great deals that I'll start posting some tips and tricks to help others out! I do not mind helping everyone get the amazing deals I find because I think EVERYONE should share the goodies! :)


So keep your eyes peeled for tons of coupons, store deals, crafts, projects and ideas coming soon! I won't let you guys down any more... promise!!

No comments: