Monday, June 6, 2011

Walgreens + Coupons = Love

So, I recently started coupon shopping and I am loving every minute of it. Yes, it takes a little time to plan it all out and use your brain a little to make it precise to obtain better savings... but if you can get through the planning stage, you can EASILY achieve amazing savings just like me!

I started adding the pictures to my personally facebook page to show people that coupon shopping has its perks and that ANYONE can do it! Below I will post some of the pictures I've previously posted on my facebook with the amount I've spent and my savings for the items in the pictures. You will say "WOW! There is no way that could be done!" However, I beg to differ! It is a weekly occurance and YOU can do it too! So check it out!


Walgreens Coupon Trip #1 (May 28th)
COST: $0.97 for all that is pictured below
SAVINGS: $47.20
Also received a $4.00 off coupon for my next purchase.


Walgreens Coupon Trip #2 (May 29th)
COST: $5.63 for all that is pictured below
SAVINGS: $42.47
Also purchased a 45 load SUN Laundry Detergent that is not pictured.


Walgreens Coupon Trip #3 (June 6th)
COST: $16.08 for all that is pictured below
SAVINGS: $103.48
Also received a $5.00 off coupon (not pictured) for my next purchase.


Since I have been posting my amazing finds on my facebook page many people have been asking me how I do it, or how they can do it. I am happy to share my tricks and secrets to everyone, as I would love to see others saving money and getting some great deals as well! Since many people have asked, someone brought up the fact that I should have a "class" to show people, I thought that was a great idea!

The class WILL be free and will last at least an hour! The class will be ONLINE via webcam group chat on a free website (ustreamtv.com), you wont have to download anything to view, and you can log in with your facebook to chat and ask questions!

I will be explaining coupon policies, how to find great deals, what to look for, what all the crazy coupon abbreviations mean, the great deals going on for 6/12-6/19 (the week following the chat), answering everyone's questions from the chat and MUCH MORE!



Sunday, June 12th @ 3pm Central Time!

Want to be in the chat? Go here and click "REMIND" under the big picture on the left. It'll send you an email reminder before the chat so you won't miss it!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/crafty-savings-by-melany


Other than that I will leave you all on a good note, with Melany's Deal of the Day, happy shopping!

MELANY'S DEAL OF THE DAY:
Since it's a Walgreens post, I decided to let you in on one of my Walgreens finds (pictured in the last picture above)!

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor System $9.89
Buy 1, Receive $5.00 Register Reward, Limit 1

Use a $4.00/1 coupon for Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor from PG 6/5
(this means you're going to use 1 coupon for $4.00 off from the Sunday (6/5) newspaper in the P&G coupon insert)

Pay $5.89, then you'll receive $5.00 Register Reward
The register reward can be used on your next purchase, of ANYTHING totalling $5.00 or more except dairy and alcohol. So it's like you go the Gillette Fusion for only $0.89!!! Almost free, and typically $10-$15 who wouldn't want this deal?


If you are not able to comment this blog, feel free to message the information to my facebook OR email it to me at: MelanysBoutique@yahoo.com (It seems we're having commenting issues!)

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I will see you then Melany.. teach this old shopper some new tricks... :D


http://deedeescraftspot.blogspot.com